Edwin Blyde - Round Flask, Port Hole, 31176, 6oz
This round flask has a see-through hole in the middle. You can see how much content is left inside until you have to top-up again!
6oz = 177ml
Guide on how to use:
- Not to put any liquid that has sediment, e.g, red wine, orange juice with pulp, spirits with gold flake, etc. This is to allow easy washing of the insides.
- Use flasks for high ABV% liquors, such as gin, whisky, brandy.
- Do not keep alcoholic beverages in metal flasks for more than 3-5 days, metal flavours may start to influence your drink after!
- Use hot/warm water to rinse a few times. Don't use detergents or other cleaning products for the inside, this is to allow easy washing of the insides.
- You may care for the product by polishing the outer area, such as with Brasso.